FERRARI IN PISTA
Exclusively hosted by the Ferrari Westlake, Ferrari Beverly Hills, Ferrari South Bay
• Thursday, September 6th: Open track day at Auto Club Speedway (Roval) in Fontana
• Track time 9am – 5pm (Mandatory Drivers Briefing at 8:30 AM)
• Drive as much as you like | No group sessions
• Open to all experience levels: Driving coaches included (mandatory for beginners)
• Lunch included
• Registration fee: $699 per car, $50 per additional guest
• Helmets: Drivers must wear a Snell 2005 or more recent (rentals available upon request)
ABOUT THE TRACK
Host of the Auto Club 400 (NASCAR) and the Indycar MAVTV500 every year, Auto Club Speedway sets the tone once
you enter the facility. The ROVAL version of the track uses half of the speedway (oval), letting you use the 14° banking
raced by the Indycar and Nascar cars, plus the in-field road course.
• Length: 2.8 miles (4.5 km)
• Turns: 21
• Lap Record: 1’36.103 – Billy Johnson – FX 750
• If you do not meet all of the following requirements you may not be allowed on track. We may not provide any
refund or credit for the event:
• If you drive a convertible, your car must have either aftermarket rollover protection or OEM/Factory rollover
protection. Cars that are allowed include all cars with Pop-Up roll-bars and cars with substantial roll hoops. YOU
WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ON TRACK if your car does not meet these requirements and YOU MAY NOT
RECEIVE A REFUND. Please contact us if you wish to make sure your car is allowed.
• You must have a Snell rated helmet (either Auto or Motorcycle) rated 2005 or newer. The preferred helmet is an
SA rated helmet. If you do not have a helmet and cannot obtain or borrow one, the organizer may provide one for
you (upon availability). Please reserve in advance to ensure availability.
• It is your responsibility to bring a sound and safe car to the event. Please contact your Ferrari Authorized Service
Center if you would like to schedule a safety inspection prior to the event. No safety inspection is provided at the
• TOW POINTS are highly recommended on the front and rear of your car. If your car has to be towed off track or
out of deep sand and you do not have a very strong, well-mounted tow point, your car may be damaged. Whether
you have a tow point or not, the organizer will not be responsible for any damage to your car that may occur
during the towing process.
• Performance driving/track events are dangerous. There are inherent risks involved whenever you drive your car at
a high rate of speed. The organizer assumes no liability for any injury or damage that occurs to you, your car, or
• Drivers and Guests must be 16 years or older
• No refund or credit given. Exceptions are not made for any reason, including technical / mechanical problems
with your car. Events will be run rain or shine.